Audible Gold Annual Membership Benefits (Annual Premium Plus Plan)
Premium Plus Members receive a number of great benefits from Audible, including access to the Audible Plus Catalog, monthly or annual credits that can be exchanged for any premium title, the ability to keep unused credits for up to a year before they expire, and a 30% discount off the regular price of all credit card purchases.
The benefits include:
- Access to the Audible Plus Catalog: Listen all you want to thousands of included audiobooks, podcasts, and Audible Originals.
- Monthly or annual Audible credits: Good for any premium selection titles you like–yours to keep. (1 credit = 1 title).
- Keep unused credits: Credits issued on or after April 1st, 2019, can be kept for a year before they expire, as long as your membership is active.
- Member discount: All Audible members can make regular (non-membership credit) audiobook purchases at a 30% discount.
To learn more about these benefits, please visit the Audible Help Center.
To sign up for a free trial membership to Audible, please visit the Audible Free Trial page. If you experience any issues signing up, or are looking to enroll in an annual membership (Audible Premium Plus Annual 12- or 24-credit memberships), please contact Audible Customer Care.
- The number of credits received monthly or annually varies between each different membership plan.
- Monthly Audible membership plans can be placed on hold once every 12 months for a duration of up to three months. After your account resumes from that hold, it cannot be placed back on hold for 12 months from your first resumed billing date.